Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does this qualify as "dank"?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jenova52, May 29, 2010.

1. Hey guys, just needs your opinion. Location is South Florida for those who care.

I'm not super familiar with the quality identities that ive read about on this forum(mids, beasters, dank etc.) but i think i'm starting to get a pretty good idea.
    This is like..the best bud ive ever picked up. I would say I usually don't get dank so much as i get high mids/beasters. high mids stuff usually 25/50 and beasters at 30/60. (yes i know these prices are bad, but w/e im not really a weed snob.)

This is considered to be dank tho, right? I picked this up yesterday and its definately the best stuff ive ever smoked. I just asked for 40$ worth since thats what i had. its about 2.3 grams.(30/60 pricing) dense as hell, properly cured and dried, smell/taste is overwhelmingly sweet and earthy, kind of a grape-esque flavor i'd say. oh yeah and its got lots of purpleness. lemme know whatcha think.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good to me man

3. Nice pickup. Yea def under the category of chronic.

Since you live in South Florida, it's probably very common that the dude that sells you weed just goes right down the street from himself and picks it up from a guy who pushes 25/50. That guy might be your chemistry teacher, or your neighbor lol. So finding good hookups is only about looking around, and trust me, it's worth it in the end. If you get a good hookup now, you'll save a lot more in the long run.

4. ^^ Fully agree with what he said, most pushers are just unnecessary middle men, however I find that with due time and more bud you'll end up finding better bud/connecs/prices without much looking around.

Also, the bud looks solid man, definitely high grade in my books.

5. Looks like some straight up dirt bud to me.

6. Get out of here with that:smoking:

7. Oh yeah that looks dank.

8. yessir some dank indeed

9. is "dirt bud" a good thing? lol

10. lol no he's just playing i'm sure :p

11. aight i can dig it, :smoking: this shit is epic for real tho.

12. Lol,naw man,I was fuckin around.Looks dank man.

13. I'm from South Florida and a 2.3g is like two dubs but for $50 you can get a 1/8th of an ounce, which is 3.5g and a lot more worth it. And to answer your question, yes that is dank but you could get better deals if you buy in larger amounts.

14. where in s fl are you?

15. Weston