does this not look like a dildo?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by d4rkw0lf2k7, Nov 16, 2011.

1. lol no,

no one agrees?

2. Nah. Love incredibowls though...I wonder where my man's mini one is,,,?

3. Would be more of a vibrater lol. But yeah kinda i guess. Looks pretty coo lif you don't think about it in a sexual way.

4. dude i dono what kinda dildo you are using but my dildo looks nothing like that.......

wait whaaattttt ;) jk

and i used to have one of those! i didnt like it that much so i sold it to a co worker when i wokred at pizza hut(thats where it went babe). never heard anyone say it looks like a dildo though lol

i picked mine up for 45$ to!

5. oh yeah more like a vibrator

6. i think what may be deceiving you is the black sticker that is tucked in the tube, that whole part is clear, and when it is, it prolly wouldnt like a vibrator to you nearly as much lol

7. wow...thanks for earning money off of us doucher, the item is in the GC shop, there is no reason to put us through ads when you could've used a direct link...

8. They should make a bowl with a nipple end to suck on.

9. No but this does . a big cock, really
    [​IMG]

10. Why??

11. I remember there was a thread here about the incredibowl it had so much spam like the only posts not talking shit were spam everyone was saying it looks ok but that it was a way overpriced steamroller

12. well I must say thank you :)

13. They don't look like dildos to me, but rather a penis pump, kinda like the one in Austin Powers. Hence mine is named the penis pump.