Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this method of smoking work??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazed P, Oct 21, 2011.

1. ok so my friend told me that if you stand against a wall while you have someone hold your neck tightly but not choking you while youre taking a hit hold it for like 10 seconds and when you exhale you pass out and wake up within 5 seconds. Does anybody want to try this to see if it works or does anyone have any experiance with this?

2. We just tried it with my friend. It's been a couple minutes, and he's still not back up. Mike just checked his pulse and shook his head. He's either dead or really good at feigning death

3. Errr sounds like it would just kill a few brain cells giving you an extra high feeling. I wouldn't do it myself but if you don't value the loss of a few brain cells I suppose its fair game.

4. thread hasnt been up past 5 minutes

5. You gotta be kidding me. The point of this is to cut off oxygen to your brain. I've gone to several funerals when i was with the boyscouts because kids who died from this.

If you're going to smoke, then smoke. Don't have someone strangle you just to try to get a little higher.

6. I hear banging a rock on your head gives you a killer buzz

7. i don't get it

8. Please don't do this. You're depriving your brain cells of oxygen which like...makes them die.

9. i havnt tried it he said he was with a guy that did it

10. Thats so stupid

Its pretty much a "Sleeper Hold" your just cutting off circulation to your brain so you pass out

Its so bad for you...dont do it

11. You just blackout or passout.
    You can die. I've done it but its pretty stupid

12. Good god man, better be careful or you might get off :eek:

13. People do something similar to this without weed at all, the person blacks out for a few seconds.

Personally I think you have to be a fucking idiot to do it.

14. GC, we're going to watch an educational film...
    [​IMG]

15. Respect weed for the high it gives you, man. Don't try to do something really dangerous just to abuse that high.

It is people trying stupid things like that, that makes the rest of us stoners look like idiots.

16. you know what gives you the biggest high? jumping off tall buildings.

17. Dont do it, this is just dumb....

18. This is not a good idea and I wouldn't do it. It cuts off oxygen to your brain therefore killing braincells. If this is a reasonable idea for you, then you probably don't have many to spare anyways(no disrespect, just think for a second and I'm sure you'll realize that its a pretty ignorant idea). Why choke yourself for a buzz man? I have a much better idea. If the weed you're smoking is making you want to choke yourself to get higher why not just spend some more money and get some DANK so you can get as high as you want without having your friends choking you? Plus you have friends. Have them throw in some cash and have a good time getting blazed and doing anything other than choking yourself(well ALMOST anything;)).
    :smoke:

19. Kids at the junior high I went to used to do this. The principle called it "doing chicken" or something. They would pass out, fall down, and wake up after having a dream. Death is very, very possible. Don't hang out with stupid people