Does this mae you angry?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PlayedLikeAFidL, Jun 19, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    It seems like this is way overpriced and just plain stupid. For 4 grand you could get a crazy ass piece one that actually had percs unlike this one.

2. yah but i think thats real gold, lol :smoking:

3. No need to get angry, just don't buy it like the 99.9% of everyone else that sees it.

4. makes me angry that people can smoke from that and all of my pieces were bought for less than $20 haha
    for some reason this makes me think of like persian royalty

5. i hate percs anyway....they filter to much THC out.

6. Not angry just seems really pointless? i mean whos guna buy that, yeah it looks great but 4k??
    I dunno but i would like to see a milk shot of it:rolleyes:

7. I have a friend that makes the big bucks, he would DEFINITELY buy that if he was still into pot (he was more into his Volcanos, anyway). I think it's pretty classy, and I'd live to have it as like a usable statue in my penthouse suite (if I had one).

8. No man, it doesn't make me mad, it makes me want one. :hello:

9. The AC makes it look like shit so take that off and that thing better come witha lifetime warrenty

10. Are you serious?

11. Yup thats gonna go in my sig

12. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

13. if i had a lot of $$$, why not buy that.

special occasion? let's hit my 4k bong

14. why would they put percs in bongs if they filter out too much thc that makes no sense

15. hell yeah that's just class right there. maybe a little over the top, but i guess if you have the money..nothing is over the top!

16. Just like how screens filter out THC, right?

17. Looks like a cheesy piece of costume jewelry to me.

Anyone that spends $4000 on that is either retarded or, well, rich and retarded...

18. RooR is so overrated.

19. No, that doesn't make me angry.

20. why would this make anyone angry? just don't buy it like everyone else is doing..

im sure if i had enough money and was easily comfortable to drop $4k on a bong it would be fine, but definitely not something i would 'save up for'.