Does this look weird

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by april$howers, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Once in bigger pots you wont have to do twwice a ay but at least every day or so

Sent from my SM-G386W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. I would lower ph like was Stated , and also I would feed and than plain water . Not feed twice a day but food than water to help flush things out a bit and not have salts build up . Also what I see that others may not is the beginnings of overwatering , so in fact you may need to feed once in the am . And than wait tell the next day and feed again . I use a coco mix so I water with nutes and calmag and the next day just calmag . I use RO water and use calmag every water for sure and nutes every other . But hey have fun !!!!

3. 1
    1 gallon per each month of grow time. So I use 3 gallon on my small autos and jump it to 5 gallons on taller auto strains. Coco can be tricky since the last thing you want is root rot. I would say once a day is sufficient for watering. I do nothing but coco and hydro now even Kratky method. In soil mixtures and coco it can be a delicate balance. Its always better to underwater then to overwater I always say.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep hard to overdose with cal mag. Very good points.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Many thanks, veteran!! That is the plan I originally wanted to follow until I was told to feed them every day... lots of confusing advice in the beginning stages of learning to grow but I digress. That should help for sure

• Like Like x 1
  6. No problem bud I'm always here to help follow me !

• Like Like x 1
  7. Update: fed them just water to flush a little, and going to start the h3ad luca's method of feeding tomorrow. I give them both the same nutes and treat them the same but the one is still looking rough while the other is fine. Only the lower leaves... the new growth looks good. I'm also transplanting them to bigger pots today... hoping for a recovery!! IMG_0809.JPG IMG_0810.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. No I haven't tried anything yet other than starting to flush and reporting them today

• Like Like x 2
  9. Roger that lol you read my mind

• Like Like x 2