Does this look right

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thagr8127, Feb 7, 2017.

1. IMG_0503.JPG IMG_0504.JPG IMG_0505.JPG I'm 17 days into the switch to 12/12 and was getting a bit tall for my space so I had to bend the very top down...just wondering if this looked right ....and also does my girl look good

• Like Like x 1
  2. The bending over looks good and the plant looks healthy. I think it'd be worth your while to buy more light for that girl. It's pretty clearly hungry for more watts. You'll be glad you did because you'll have much bigger and fatter buds.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I gave it a nice haircut so that's why it looks kinda bare....only a 2x2x3 tent and it's got a 300W LED (156 actual watts) and 4-23 CFL's on it so light isn't an issue

• Like Like x 2
  4. I agree it looks good it might just need more time to really fill out....I run 400 hps and usually get a qp...idk how it just happens. Never used leds but heard they are great. 2x2x3 u need a Ryder or an auto...then u could produce a lot in a small space in fast time. I have no idea what u have going but small pot equals small plant. Jmo

• Like Like x 3
  5. It's in a 3 gallon pot, just a seed I got out of a bag of Blue Dream....plan on getting some auto seeds shortly to grow when this one is done...basically just using this one to get the set up dialed in and everything stable....probably gonna end up getting a bigger tent in the near future

• Like Like x 1
  6. IMG_0494.JPG Here's a pic from Jan. 24th....just a few days after the switch to 12/12 and before the "haircut" I gave it...it was actually filled out quite a bit with all the fan leaves but they were blocking a lot of light so I opened things up a bit

• Like Like x 1
  7. Awesomeness

• Like Like x 1
  8. Very nice looking plant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey man nothing wrong with that I did my first grow in a 3 foot cab! Got an ounce! Hudroponics too lol....it only gets better man it only gets BETTER!!

• Like Like x 1