Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like an 8th of dabs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HaZe RaiN, Nov 16, 2016.

1. I just spent $150 on an 8th of wax. Pretty sketched out about the amount. I took this pic after I pressed it down some too. Anyway does this look like an 8th? Just wanna know so I know if I should fuck with this guy again or not. received_1300572546639781.jpeg

2. IMG_3982.JPG

Get creative!

Hard to say how thick is it? Gut says maybe but without something to compare it too.. who knows?

• Like Like x 7
  3. Put a penny next to it, there's no reference.

Scales are cheap and last a long time.

4. Looks like a gram to me bub. But we need a size comparison to say for sure!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Yep looks like a gram to me. I buy here in colorado so it always comes in single grams. Always bring a scale and meet up in a place you can use it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah thats probably an 8th. But why depend on maybe when you can know for sure. Not saying buy a scale, saying buy from people you can trust. A good dealer isn't in the business of ripping people off..

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cause I don't have good connect right now. The guy said to weigh it and send him a pic if it was light and he would give me that much. So I'm pretty sure its solid.

8. Red flag.

• Like Like x 4
  9. So he doesn't even have a scale either? Weight doesn't fluctuate just because it changes hands

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looks like you spent too much

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Too close to call without a scale imo.

• Like Like x 1
  12. That looks like a gram or a gram and half. That's def not 3.5g

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ripped off dude thats probably weighs 1.3 without the paper.

14. That's 100% a gram.

15. what the hell lol.. did you buy that in a dark alley somewhere..?

16. That's only a gram !!! :( op I feel bad for u

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Seeing threads like this makes me even happier that weed is being legalized in more and more states, that way cocksuckers (like your dealer) go out of business and maybe will actually get a real job instead of fucking people over.

Sorry you got ripped off dude

• Like Like x 2