Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look like a g to you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by litterlife69, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Sup GC was wondering if yall thinks this looks like a g. Got It today .
    It's pretty dense but tell me what yall think

Attached Files:

2. Doubtful. Probably a .8 or something, unless it's super dense.

3. It might be if its dense

4. Yeah it's pretty dense , ill post another pic when it's all broken up and tell me what you think from there. Preciate it

5. Depends if the hand in the picture is a midget hand, normal hand, or giant hand ;).

:smoking:

6. Most likely skimp like stated above, somewhere between .8 - 1.0 I can't stress enough the importance of a scale or mini scale for piece of mind or always wonder what if...

7. .7 unless real dense

8. Op, take a look at my blog (in my sig). I recently did a little post on weight. :wave:

Scoob

9. That looks pretty dense, its probably a gram, that second part, is it attached to the big nug, or is it separate? if its separate I can pretty much guarantee its a gram or at least like .95

10. looks legit. might be 1.2 or 1.3

11. You add another little nug .2 and that would be a g

12. $10 buys a scale for future reference.

13. "Does this look like a Q to you?"

14. Yeah thats looks like a g

15. Right around a g. .8 at least. Grab a scale, theyre cheap and very handy

16. my eyes arent a scale...invest

17. depends how dense, could be, impossible to really tell