Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does this look like 10 gs of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb7894, May 23, 2011.

1. Can't really tell with it in the bag. It looks like some funky nug though.

2. Not really.

3. Edit : Dumbass ^

Yeah thats 10g

4. If it's dense, yeah

5. is it good for a nug to be funky?

6. How dense is it? If it's fluffy it kinda just looks like an 1/8

7. It looks like it could be 10 g's if its pretty dense, if its not pretty dense it might not be. I don't know its almost impossible to look at a bag and tell the weight accuratly

8. Looks like a little bit less than 10g's to be honest. If the nugs are dense then maybe

9. yeah it was quite dense. all you pot experts; how many small bowls can I make with this

10. looks a lot like a quarter(7gs). which 110 isn't a bad price for a quarter depending on your area.

11. As long as it's dense, could be.

12. Small is relative, my bowl is small and I clear it in one hit, it holds 0.2 grams, so 100 bowls and 100 hits for me.

13. well lets say if it is indeed 10 grams then you could get 20 .5 bowls or 40 .25 bowls(small bowl). :wave:

14. can you maybe set it on a table and take a picture next to a quarter? it would make it a lot easier to tell....

15. about 3 small bowls per gram.

16. Yes, looks can be deceiving. You should pick up a scale.

17. That looks like 10 grams all day long..... looks fluffy n hairy, at $11 a gram here that would be a steal.... it's $100 for 7 grams here.

18. Looks a little less than 10, but it looks like some nice dank

19. You can, like, weigh that shit on an iPod.