Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look good for a 20 bag?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Eternal Ruhi, Feb 1, 2014.

1. #1 Eternal Ruhi, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    received_m_mid_1391219738114_82fa283d0d7ab46700_0.jpeg

This is some pretty good stuff. Do you guys think I'm getting ripped?

2. not good quality but i can tell you that there are visibly alot of stems (dont smoke that shit).
    I would say you got ripped off.
    Requesting a better picture .

3. thats like one joint maybe? that costs no more than 10 bucks!

4. You should of put a coin next to the bag for a better perspective of size. 

5. Here's a question nobody has asked..is it dence or not trimmed.?

6. This, it's really hard to tell how much is there! 
    But to me it looks like a poor quality bag, you should find another dealer.

7. Shake and stems..where the nug at

8. It's density is okay. If you look close, there's 3 nugs all about the same size

9. That looks like some Reggie.

$20 gets you a Quarter Oz where I'm from. Can't tell how big the bag is, and picture quality isn't the greatest.

For me, is that $20's worth? No. In your state? Maybe

10. where the fuck you from 20 dollar quarters? is this a general thing or do you just have a good hookup?

11. Arizona :)

It's just my Reggie prices. Like $5 gets me a 2.3-2.5 that's my best hook up.

Halfs like 30

Oz range from 35 (Usually brick Qualoty) to 50 (Fire Reggies "Fluffy")

12. That's like nothing. RippedYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

13. In cali the average street deal for me at least (got around 6 people competing for my buiz) is 35 for top shelf. Ive gotten ozs b4 for 50...

14. Shit weed and that's like a gram Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Damn man. If I'm ever in AZ I'm gonna have to hit you up

16. Looks good to me but prices are cheaper here.  Pictures are better out of the bag.

17. that weed is alright... looks kinda like a gram maybe 0.7 

18. I'm probably not the best around, but alright.

I know my low grade Marijuana. I'd be damned if I overpay for low quality. Ever

19. MID ALERT MID ALERT

Is it seedy? If it is then you're getting consentually raped.

20 bucks is standard (on the high end) for a gram of dank. If it's some dank sinsemilla full of trichs, then yeah you're good but could pay less.

If it's mids that's worth 4 bucks around here. Take a pic without the bag

20. halfs for 30 bucks in cr

representing