Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does this look dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Brandon473, Oct 14, 2014.

1. My dealer hooked me up with what he calls banana kush but I want to know based on the size of that nug and just the genral look of it does it look dank one and is it banana kush. Note I paid $10 a gram for this so I don't expect it to be super fire.

Attached Files:

2. It looks.... ok, but not top-shelf by any means.  No one can identify a strain from a pic.  I can say it doesn't look like any Banana Kush that I've had. 

3. Yeah I wouldn't say it's the highest grade just from looking at it, but definitely smokable.
    It all depends on how she smokes, you've got the true reading for us :p

4. #4 Old School Smoker, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Yes it's banana kush. I grew that very bud you posted in the pic. But I feel i am ripping your dealer off cause i charge $20 a g. You only paid 10. Good deal!

5. why don't you smoke it to find out, no one can tell if its dank.

6. Meh..maybe picked a bit premature??

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries

7. Picked to late. A lot of brown "hairs" means it sat too long on the plant. This is from what I read.