Does this look allright for 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by D-Dog, May 2, 2009.

1. Whats-up GC These are Mazar x Afgan and Northern Lights From Marijuanna seeds NL. They are at 2 weeks now. I had to wait a little longer than I thought I would on my light so I had to move them around alot the first week but they are under m 150 watt DAYLIGHT CFL now. Let me know if you all think they look O. K. I know they could look better but I'm hoping the will catch up on some growth the next few weeks. And also let me know if any of you all have had had experience or have somked any of these strains. Ihave smoked Northern Lights but not Mazar x Afgan. Let me know what you all think PEACE.:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Yep 1st pic looks healthy and an average size.

3. My camera batteries died on me I'm gonna get some more tommorow. I don't have any rechargable ones. Sorry for the sorry pics.

4. My mazar will be ready for harvest in about two weeks... let you know then

5. 1 plant per pot man, they will end up entangling their roots, and soon enough the plants will die! put a fan on them also, just to get those stems a bit stronger!

6. Yea dude I know, I'm gonna take the light off from that pot and transplant them ASAP (tonight ). I have 2 fans on the area I'll show better pics tonight. Peace

7. Alright good thinking!