Does this have potential?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by The Talking Dog, Aug 18, 2010.

1. This is bag seed and I never saw the bud it came from. So just by looking at the first week of flowering can anyone tell me if these random plants have the potential of being something not low grade?

[​IMG]

2. Yes. It will be far superior to low grade. They loose all the crystals when it's packaged and shipped and stepped on. You're going to have some great smoke on your hands.

3. Yeah that is a beautiful top. Did you plant this outside late in the season?

Any marijuana plant that has a caring person watching out for it will produce a good smoke!

4. That makes my day.

No they were planted at 4/20

5. ^

Ay, that makes my day :hello:

6. Yes... I agree with Plasticninja!

Fresh buds that you have grown, dried, cured and then smoked always seem to be the best! Just remember not to harvest to early!! (It is a mistake most new growers make!) Your buds will look big and ready to be harvested but remember that they will shrink about 60% when dried and cured! Do some research in the harvest section of the grow forums to know what to look for and when the time is right to harvest your buds! Just my $.02!

Kisses -
    Hott ;)

(PS - On some of my earliest grows I harvested to early and paid the price.... You get lesser quality of your buds and less quantity of your buds!! I just did not know any better!)

7. I'll take down a mental note, thanks. Is 2months usually enough time to get the most from a flowering stage?

8. It depends on the strain of plant you are growing.... Indica plants finish in less time than Sativa plants finish!

Kisses -
    Hott ;)

9. They are appear to be mostly indica

[​IMG]