Does this hat offend you?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by metalp, Dec 31, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Except the outside is red and black plaid instead of white and black.

I got it from xmas and my uncle told me to "watch where i wear that" and the only thing i could think of would be gang affilliation lol... anything else i should worry about?

2. I dunno, unless there's some Canadian street gangs I don't know about I think you're good.

3. It offends me a little bit. I'd probably kick your ass if I saw you wearing it.

haha jk I think he was inferring that it looks a little goofy.

4. Yeah, watch out....you might have offended some animals slaughtered over that.

5. The hat offends homosexuals.

6. Only thing I can think of is PETA getting all pissy over the fur

7. Good to hear because

THIS HAT IS FUCKING AWESOME

8. Manly hat is manly.

9. FUCK YOU! THAT HAT PISSES ME OFF

....wait what?

10. Here is why -

[​IMG]

11. ^^^^^^ LOL;;;;;;;

....if you wear that out in public....a gay guy may hit on you....

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. haha yeah its probably just because some people would probably laugh at you for wearing it

13. I think it looks like a cozy and comfortable hat. I would wear it : D

14. How am i supposed to be offended by a hat????

Also the idea that some groups of individuals think themselves to own a part of the colour spectrum is just retarted.

15. God dammit

take that thing off

16. Where the damn hat if you like it, its a hat, it keeps your head warm. I dont think its gonna offend anyone.

17. That hat is sweet i would totaly wear that. My friend had one just like that with the red and black everything.

18. That hat is a direct insult to my religion, my culture, my entire set of beliefs and morals, my mother, my father, my family's heritage...

If I EVER and I mean EVER seen YOU, only YOU, metalp, I would charge you without warning, pick you up in a Quiton Rampage Slam like Fashion, and Leap into the air, then SLAM you, on the pavement, if your skull didn't already crack from that, I'd drag you're lifeless body over to a curb, and proceed to stomp on your cranium, as if you're head is on fire, and I'm trying to put it out, (edit) with both feet, in my steel toe timbs.

19. [​IMG]

I wear one, it's just a hat :confused:

20. is that you?