Does this girl like me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Nov 4, 2012.

1. #1 Yummybud20, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    There is this girl in my class (law school) that is friendly with me, like she has started chat with me on Facebook. i'm always late for class (lol bad habit) and she bugs me about it and laughs at things I say and she once said "yummy bud is so funny"

I don't know if she thinks i'm "stupid funny" or if she likes me. last night I went to to hang out with a girl i'm crushing on that friend zoned me and this girl txted me at midnight saying "where you at" because she went to a party and I told her i'd probably come. if she texted me at midnight she must have at least thought about me right?

also today I started chat with her on Facebook I said how was last night?

I have some pics with these 2 girls on Facebook (the girl that friend zoned me and another girl i'm not interested in) and I have my arms around them.

so this girl in my class asked me today if I was dating one of those girls.

I told her i'm not dating them.

I invited her to come study with me at the library tonight (she's studying too we are super busy) and she said not tonight I'm not coming to school but maybe tomorrow.

also in class she saved me a seat once. but i have no idea if she is just being friendly and thinks i'm funny or if she might be interested in me.

I should have gone out last night instead of hanging out wit the girl that friend zoned me..... pretty stupid.

also i'm not sure if I like her...... she is really sweet and she laughs at everything I say but i'm not sure if i'm into her.

I kind of want to date her though to help me get over the girl i have a crush on that has friendzoned me.

2. well don't lead her on if you don't like her. make it obvious that if anything, you are just looking to fuck.

or you could play her, and still get some pussy maybe

I like to be straight forward though.....

she's obviously interested. but she could just be interested in fucking too.... so don't be played either....

either way it sounds like some pussy right?

3. #3 Yummybud20, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    actually i'm not that kind of guy at all. i'm 27 now lol I feel like i should have nice gf not just date girls to get laid.

I am not sure if I like her, she is blonde, and she is kind of plump, she's not fat or chubby but i'm usually attracted to the really skinny white girls and usually dark hair like dark brown or black hair.

just my preference. but otherwise she is pretty cute and really nice.

I'd like to date her to see if I like her. I usually don't like girls much until I get to really know them.

not sure how to go about this though. should I wait until I get to know her more? if I just ask her out now i don't know if she'd be down but she seems like she wants to get to know me.

also we are both in law school. I don't know if I want to have a long term gf that is a lawyer lol. I'd really like to find a non-lawyer gf.

4. if you're not that guy then don't lead her on if you don't like her. maybe get to know her more by hanging out... to see if you do start to like her. I don't really think hair color matter much to love.

But, I am "that kind of guy". that will just have random sex. it's hard to find the right girl, and i'm horny.

I can still try to give advice though right? haha

she's obviously somewhat interested in you. this is the worst place to look for advice probably. the best way is to talk to her just like you would a new friend. just get to know her and see what happens.

just ask her to hangout sometime. find something to do. don't say if it's a date or not. know what I mean? then you get to know her. and go from there.

5. yeah you're right. but are girls sometimes interested in just being friends with you?

like i'm a guy, and honestly only time I chat with girls on fb or txt them I have some interest in either getting laid or dating them. only time I talk to a girl i'm not interested in is if she has a friend that i'm interested in....

6. well you act like some part of you is interested in dating/getting laid from this chick. I'm the same way... I'm not really hanging out with girls that I'm not trying to have sex with or date.

unless you want to ask her straight up... the best way is to take it slow and see what she wants. it will become obvious soon enough. and by then you'll know if you like her or not.

7. yeah same I honestly don't believe girls and guys can even be friends. girls usually say they can cus they have lots of guy friends that are apparently cool with it (while in reality she knows most of those guys friends want to sleep with her).

I think that's how it should be if a girl starts txting me and talking to me I assume she is interested in me.

the exceptions are if she is txting me regarding work/school or whatever.

8. oh it's possible for a guy and girl to be friends. it's just that MOST of the time one of them wants a relationship... and the other doesn't... and that's why it's more rare than two dudes being friends or two girls.

9. She definitely likes you. You know she was drunk at that party and she wanted you there. Saved you a seat? If you're the only person she knows, not an indicator. But if others are there, she likes you.

You don't know if you like swimming until you get in the water. Get in the water.

10. yeah I know. for some reason I thought she thinks i'm stupid or something. i'm in law school so obviously I had good enough grades to get in (in canada it's hard to get in).

but i'm behind in my readings (wasted to much time with that girl I was crushing on that friend zoned me) and i have a bad habit of coming late to class.

she made a comment to me the other day and said "yummy bud if you lose your computer it won't even matter you probably don't even have any notes in it"

but you're right if she txted me while she was drinking I was obviously on her mind right?

no i'm definitely not the only person she knows. I think she hangs out with all the "popular hot girls" in my class and she goes out to the parties and stuff. but i haven't seen her talking to other guys she hangs out with a group of girls.

also the first week of school (two months ago) she txted me to come out and i never even gave her my number...... I asked her how she had my number a few days ago and she said I gave it to her...... and she had my number in her phone...... I told her to txt me so I have her number.

11. So like is yummy bud your real name or..?

12. haha yeah Yummy is my first name and Bud is my last name.

13. [quote name='"Yummybud944"']haha yeah Yummy is my first name and Bud is my last name.[/quote]

I can see why she'd laugh.. I am :laughing:

14. Get with this girl and get over the other.

15. this girl isn't as hot as the girl i have a crush on..... she's kind of plump.... not sure what word to use to describe her, she isn't fat or "chubby" but she's got like thick legs and i'm usually into the really skinny girls. not sure if I find her attractive enough.... I know it sounds super shallow. i do find her cute but not sure if she is hot enough

I probably sounds like an ass for being so picky. I think i'm going to go for it and just try and date her and see if I like her.

I honestly don't know how to ask her out. I usually hang out a bit and txt a girl get to know a girl for a bit before asking them out.

16. [quote name='"Yummybud944"']actually i'm not that kind of guy at all. i'm 27 now lol I feel like i should have nice gf not just date girls to get laid.

I am not sure if I like her, she is blonde, and she is kind of plump, she's not fat or chubby but i'm usually attracted to the really skinny white girls and usually dark hair like dark brown or black hair.

just my preference. but otherwise she is pretty cute and really nice.

I'd like to date her to see if I like her. I usually don't like girls much until I get to really know them.

not sure how to go about this though. should I wait until I get to know her more? if I just ask her out now i don't know if she'd be down but she seems like she wants to get to know me.

also we are both in law school. I don't know if I want to have a long term gf that is a lawyer lol. I'd really like to find a non-lawyer gf.[/quote]

Just hangout with her it sounds like she's into you.

Like others have saidd don't lead her on, but you don't have to be cut & dry with everything ..you can maintain a sexual intimacy while still being friends as you get to know her

17. Dude,maybe your standards are too high and that's why you always chase the girl,instead of her chasing you.

Try this girl instead,I mean from the sounds of it,she seems pretty cute AND.....wait for it......

She's actually into you(though it seems.)

Stop wasting time with dumb bitches who want attention and get with the one who is right in front of you!

Even if she isn't that attractive to you,she may grow on you if you give her a chance and after awhile you'll think she's the most beautiful gal you ever did see.