Does this finger look broken?

Discussion in 'General' started by FartSmoke, Nov 20, 2011.

1. [quote name='"tokin muskogee"']3 days later and it still hurts and is still swollen and bruised :([/quote]

Does it hurt any less?

2. #42 growerBabe, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    If thy finger offends there chop it off only kidding
    Doesn't look broken to me either rest and ice work wonders
    If it doesn't feel better in a few days you should see a doc.

3. if they charged for health care what it actually cost the kid could get a shot of antibiotic and his finger set for $15;)

4. I broke my little finger a couple years back playing football. I didn't go to the doctor and I'm fine. I never regained 100% function with my finger, but it's like the least important finger so I wouldn't stress.

I would at least make some sort of finger splint so it can heal as much as possible

5. If it starts to smell and having rainbow hues,it's to late.Off it must come...... The smell is everything.

6. or those who work and affordable insurance is basically an impossibly at the moment ? :rolleyes:

7. Looks pretty swollen

8. Emergency room. Don't bring your ID and give false info. Tons of people don't pay for hospital visits. When I went they never asked for an ID and just went by what i told them. Wish i had not given them my actual info. 5,000 visit.

If you think you need too.

9. [quote name='"CoRBeaR"']Emergency room. Don't bring your ID and give false info. Tons of people don't pay for hospital visits. When I went they never asked for an ID and just went by what i told them. Wish i had not given them my actual info. 5,000 visit.

If you think you need too.[/quote]

Who ends up paying for this?

10. no simple answer there. The unpaid bill gets sold to a collections agency for pennies on the dollar (at best). The financial strain gets seen by the hospital and of course it trickles down from there. Of course this wouldn't be the case and wouldn't be needed if insurance companies didn't cripple our healthcare system so that hospitals have to rely on them almost exclusively to stay afloat.

11. Its a lost cause. Lose the hand and get a hook. :p:p

Attached Files:

12. ahahahaha hell yeah. Best idea yet

13. [quote name='"tokin muskogee"']

ahahahaha hell yeah. Best idea yet[/quote]

So how is the finger

14. The goat turned around and bit you. you should not do that to farm animals I hope you wore a condom

15. Is this really the best place to ask for medical advice? It looks broken or bad enough that you should get it checked out, but I dont know.