Does this ever happen to you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Seidenfisch, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Sometimes, when I see a post on the GC forums, it seems interesting, I read through the posts.

Then, when I consider writing a reply to the topic, or when I'm already writing it, I suddenly think to myself "That question has already been thoroughly answered" or "I actually don't have anything useful to contribute to this thread". Then I just delete whatever I started writing, press the "Follow" button, and start reading up on the next interesting post I see.

Does this ever happen to you?

2. All the time. Sometimes it just feels too redundant to answer the question, unless I have unique input on that specific situation.

I only post in mayne 10 percent of the threads I read.

3. I do the same

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. A lot of times ill be halfway through writing my post and say fuck it and move on

5. That an I see something that sounds like its going to be a good thread and it's shit.

6. same here, all the time. think my issue is im answering the op question as im reading it, then i read and usually laugh as im reading the City's input. as im about to type, im all "oh...im just being repetetive" haha.

7. #7 El Duderino, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2013
    yup. more often than not actually. i dont want to post something that is just a re-worded version of a previous post. im no post whore. been here 8 years and havent broken 1800 posts. all my posts have meaning. ALL of them.

8. Yes, but usually I'll find a way to re-word what I was going to say or add something different to the conversation.  Sometimes I'll just reply without reading the other posts, kind of like I'm doing right now.

9. No, I'm a sloppy poster on here. But I hate feeling when you forget something you were gonna get, sit down then remember what it was you got up for.

10. sometimes

I usually just write n write then post even if the information has been stated various times in older threads

then when I'm sober I'm like wtf why did I even post that

11. Same. Happens the most when Im stoned because my brain will be flowin and then I say fuck this and delete

12. Meh, if I feel like posting, I will, even if it's just my personal take on something people have already covered. I don't really take it that seriously

13. usually yeah. unless i feel i have something unique and important to contribute.

i usually post stupid/useless topics. according to @[member="Macka B"]

14. I was gonna post in here, but idk what to write so I'm just not gonna say anything and read your guys comments.

Farewell.

Sent from my Hydro using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. If the answer is already found yeah but other than that, I bring an unique approach to the table.