Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does the shake/bottom of the bag tend to be better than the big top nugs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by impm5150, Feb 1, 2010.

1. My friend says he's got a great $100 bag of AK-47 bottom-bag small nugs and shake, full of crystals... I'm just not sure about it. And he's skimped me before.

2. I dunno if you're implying he's going to rip you off or that he's lying?
    Anyways, it's a personal preference thing, I would say. People tend to believe the kief/crystals fall to the bottom of the bag and thus saturate the shake. However you are smoking mostly leaves in shake and I believe(?) that they have a lower THC content than nugs- similar to stems. I could be wrong on the final part tho.

3. Don't double post, it just pisses people off. And if it's all shake, then don't do it, but if it's a mix between nugs and shake then maybe, i'd take a look at it first if i were you.

4. personally, i prefer to get buds when i buy (in fact, i demand only buds) because i have a grinder that makes it perfect for smoking. also, if hes skimped you before, buy from someone else. also, just because he says its "AK-47" doesn't mean it really is. ask him to smoke some with you before you buy it, so you know what you're buying.

5. no way dude

6. The bigger the nugs, they closer they were to the lightsource. Making them typically danker than smaller nugs that might be a little less dense and won't have as many hairs. i find the bigger nugs out of a batch to always be more potent.