Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does the census drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by saltines, Jan 10, 2010.

1. I didn't know where to put this..but since I saw another job thread I thought I'd put it here..Does anyone know if the U.S Census do drug tests?

2. For employment I would say yes.

3. actually they don't, but thanks for the reply anyway :wave:

4. Nope, Im gettinga job with them. Knocking on doors and shit. (If they let my DUI and posseion charge fly):wave:Got a 17 on the test. They do background checks though. So thats just as bad for me.

5. so do they or do they not? i just took the test this morning and got a perfect score :cool:

6. from what the website says and from what other people say I would think they don't.

7. Negative. They do not drug test. IM positive.:hello:

8. I'm pretty sure the only federal government jobs that normally drug test are jobs that are related to public safety and jobs that require the possession of a firearm. Besides that you'd probably only get drug tested if you had to be treated for an on the job injury or something similar.

9. They don't for the door to door stuff. I know someone who did it 10 years ago and he didn't get tested. Maybe they might if you're doing the office work or whatnot. I doubt it though.