Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Synthetic Urine work still work after it has been heated up and cooled off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by slip dude209, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Sorry for the Typo in the title.

If I buy a Synthetic Urine such as Quickfix and heat it up, will it still be good if it cools off? Can I keep it heated over an extended period of time, such as a few days?

The reason for this is a random home drug test. I won't know for sure when I will be tested so If i can keep it heated for long periods of time and it still work that would be great.

2. As long as it isn't hitting temperatures where it begins to boil it should be alright. If you got a shitty synthetic urine it might not last too long.

3. Thanks for the response. Any others?

4. It depends on what it's made of really. If it's a heterogeneous mixture it may separate under extreme heat, like boiling. If it's a homogeneous mixture it should stay tight unless once again you're boiling it.

Heterogeneous = kool-aid.
    Homogeneous = homemade chocolate milk.

Also, I may have used the words incorrectly. If I did though, just switch them.

5. I wouldn't plan on boiling it. Just keeping it in the 90-100 degree range in case of any random test I may encounter.