Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does synthetic urine still work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nascarfan, Jan 6, 2011.

1. #1 nascarfan, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    Just wondering. Everything I've read on the internet seems to be from 2005-2008 but I know technology isn't stagnant. Have they figured out a way to test for this yet?

2. The powder stuff works but you have to mix it with water and drink it ;)

no if you have a test to pass just take a brake.

3. saved my entire life. my friend got me synthetic urine cuz my parents wanted to test me. luckily nobody was watching me as i took the piss, had it strapped to my leg and results were negative

4. Well I don't "have to" pass a test right now, but I'm thinking of looking for another job; something that pays more or has more hours. It's not a problem with stopping, I can stop it's no big deal. I'm just not sure I want to wait 3 weeks-month to start looking.

5. I think I'm gonna delete this and ask in General though. Now that I think of it I want more than apprentice answers.

6. b4 you delete it just drink water and diet soda. I swear by it when i was on P.O i drank diet coke and smoked everyday except the week of the test and passed every time

7. did u see what I said? it still works. friend bought it for me from a headshop. passed at kaiser permenante, which is a major hospital.

8. Yes it works just fine as long as you sustain it at the proper temp. I have friends that have used it as recently as two months ago for fairly good jobs, so I think you'll be good man. Quick-fix is awesome!

9. One thing you gotta do is put a little bit of your own piss in there, and then drink it so you can be sure it tastes like real pee. That's how they get you these days, the old synthetic urine taste test.

10. My friend has passed a home test and a lab test for his job with it..I'd say so.

11. #11 roma, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    that's a pretty gay name xD

12. Okay turns out I have no idea how to delete posts >.< lol but thank you guys.