Does soma show up on a drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by dingleberryfin, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Well i just found a nice soma hook up of name brand somas. and i want to try them. But i got arrested for possesion on 12/21 and my court date is Feb 8th. I'm wondering if somas will show up on a normal piss test if they do drop me? So am i safe to take em like this weekend and jsut sober up or should i just wait and see wat happens after i talk to the court?

2. i love somas. i didnt read your thread but i love somas:love:

3. www.erowid.org I have no idea what the official name for soma is but I've heard it was tight.

4. I've looked there nothing on testing.

5. Standard NIDA-5 tests test for Cannabinoids, Coke, Amphetamines, PCP and opiates,

Soma is a muscle relaxant, therefore would not show up on a standard drug test, nor have I ever heard of it being tested for on any drug test. Period. You should be good. Check out the thread I made a little while ago on DTs. ;)

-Hashbaby

6. Thanks mang ill be getting 9 of em for $15 tommarow!!!:hello:

7. no cause ive taken them and got piss tests 2 days after and passed, the realy name for them is caripisotal or somethign along those lines, i wish i could find someone to hook me up, ive only stolen them from my mom after she got surgery not to long ago, she just got surgery 2 days ago to ill have to check her drawer ;)