Does smoking weed make you automatically a Liberal?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 940351, Mar 17, 2016.

1. I can use the internet but not my fucking telephone so you're half right, as usual. I have an ounce of wax in the freezer so who's the smarty pants now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. This.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Idk about you but I don't need anyone to protect my sovereignty for me . I n fact that infrastructure and leadership is oppressing my sovereignty.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Holy shit, I'll be right over

• Like Like x 1
  5. Government is for fools who can't govern themselves.

Government is also run by similar fools.

Yes, just leave us the fuck alone. Don't ask us to pay for the system you want to babysit every childish asshole who can't govern themselves.

• Like Like x 2
  6. There is corruption everywhere, and while to a degree, fundamentally I agree with your statement, on the other side, fundamentally, if it were not for leadership there would be far more human rights violations by people who wish to exploit people in the name of their own sovereignty. To live or be a part of a civilized society, there must be leadership and infrastructure.

7. LOL Stubbornness is not a vice, unless it rules you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Negative, without infrastructure and leadership we would live in a society in which every human must stand for their own sovereignty, and if they give it up it is their own responsibility. Thus creating a population of more responsible and sovereign humans.

• Like Like x 1
  9. But the federal gov't Inc. protects those childish ass holes because then the majority will continue to give their consent to be governed by our illegitimate gov't Corp.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I do not see examples of this anywhere currently or in history. There are plenty examples of people who went looking for sovereignty and wiped out the indigenous people in the name of it.

11. Yes but they went chasing after their own sovereignty while violating the sovereignty of others because they had European infrastructure/leadership backing them.

Let's define true personal sovereignty to make sure we're on the same page- the authority of a state, or person, to govern itself without the interference of another state or person.

Any one seeking a sovereignty of this type would not infringe on another's sovereignty. After much time, struggle, and death, without the gov't upholding the weak and and supplying for an ever growing population, we would end up with people operating under a personal sovereignty like the one I described.

Label me what you will but I have more faith in the rational thought, and compassion of human beings.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm not labeling shit. I have no problem for people who want to live that way as long as it doesn't interfere with the way others choose to live. I do appreciate you articulating your ideal.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Do you still disagree?
    And if so do you disagree with my premise or my conclusion?

14. I disagree with both. I find the idea immature, uncivilized. While at the same time could see how great it would be to live in a cabin in the mountains as my own sovereign nation, I just do not believe it is a way to have a civilized existence. As I stated above I do not see examples of this anywhere currently or in history yet there are plenty of examples of those looking for sovereignty and wiped out the indigenous people in the name of it.

15. Please name these seekers of sovereignty who wiped out indigenous peoples, and I garuntee they were backed by a gov't. The people you said we can't have a "civilized" society without. What is civilized? Having to lock your door at night or when your gone in fear of your things being taken?

But I digress, for I fear our eternal disagreement is imminent.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I would rather settle for disagreement than to further mish mosh quotes and history. Doesn't mean I don't like you as a fellow blade, it just means you like sativa and I like indica. What are ya gonna do?

17. You call yourself medicated"genius" i expected a great conversation.

18. I call myself Medicated Genius because of Wiley Coyote always building and creating trying to catch the roadrunner. I thought it whimsical. There are days I'm a better conversationalist, but today is not one of them.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Why do you call yourself SuperApe? Love of bananas?