Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does smoking resin ruin a piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kush100, Jul 25, 2013.

1. So my dad brought home some ak47 the other night for us and he refused to smoke out of my glass chillum because ive smoked resin out of it before. He says that smoking resin out of a pipe will ruin the pipe and that he has a seperate piece altogether for smoking res.
    In all my years of smoking I've never heard of this. Can anyone confirm or dismiss it? I smoke out of that chillum all the time and i can't tell the difference

2. This definitely belongs in the apprentice section.

3. Dont see how it ruins it, ur jus puting back what was already inside

4. it ruins it if u smoke resin then not clean it its cause u smoked resin too coat more resin and leaves a resin taste when u smoke good herb..so clean it real good and it should be koo

• Like Like x 1
  5. It'll make your bowl not so pleasant until you can clean it out really well. Most people I know tend to keep a dedicated metal resin pipe around for wellll. Resin obvious as the name would imply.