Does smoking make girls horny?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 341238, Dec 2, 2011.

1. So blades.... does THC make girls horny for the dog? :D

2. I've been thinking this too. From past experience, no. But I don't sesh with girls that often... :smoking:

3. #3 StimulateMyMind, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    Lace the weed with roofies. Then pretend they're horny :devious:

4. Depends on the girl. If they have a horny or passionate disposition then it'll enhance that... by the same token reserved girls might just become too shy or spaced out to have sex. In my experience it mostly does though

5. From a guy who smokes with a girl every single day, no it doesn't lol.

6. usually no, but if theyre already horny itll make them hornier.

7. NO!
    I smoked 6 joints in a row & she still told me to GTFO!
    maybe I should have offered her some?

8. Makes my gf hornyy ;)

9. I don't see any error in your logic, bro.

10. No, it makes them annoying (most of the time they can't handle it, or they over react) and it makes them fat as fuck because they end up laying or sitting around and eating.

11. [quote name='"Sexy Goat"']No, it makes them annoying (most of the time they can't handle it, or they over react) and it makes them fat as fuck because they end up laying or sitting around and eating.[/quote]

Isn't that what they do any way lol

12. Nope; there's no couch in the kitchen

13. [quote name='"thebeardguy"']

Nope; there's no couch in the kitchen[/quote]

Lmao there is in mine

14. i cn remember somtime ago my gf was really horny up until the point were i passed her a spliff of some seriously good shit i got of a pal.. she ended up being sick all over the floor and fucked of to bed.. epic fail.. my pal said the gear was called cinderella.. still cant finds seeds for it online tho.

15. You never know man, but it surely depends on the girl though if it makes her horny then it's far more easier to lay your game on her.

16. MJ makes my gf quite excitable when she smokes... :)

17. I think you mean cloroform, haha. There's plenty of clorophyll in weed already :smoke:

Weed will enhance what you're feeling. So in that case a very small trigger can lead to much more.