Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does smoking help you get up in the mornings, or sleep at night?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CT Burnin, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Good Morning GC :smoking:

Sleeping at night is very nice at night No matter what though I always sleep in in the mornings unless I want to smoke in the mornings because then I have some motivation to want to get up.

Anyone else?

2. my body is used to waking up early because I've gone to work at the same time for years, so I pretty much have an internal alarm clock..

some nights though when I have alot on my mind and I'm tossing and turning, I'll go downstairs to the garage for a quick smoke, turn on the TV for a little while and I'll be zonked out in no time.

3. Both. In the mornings I usually wake up with pretty bad nausea or get it fairly soon after I wake up, making breakfast something that (used to) rarely happen. Now, I take a toke before I eat and a few more after to get me going for the day. That and some hot tea. At night I smoke to help me fall asleep as well, keeps me from staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning... sometimes haha

4. i wouldnt say it helps me wake up but it dos make me feel a hell of a lot better.my groggyness and cranky morning sickness goes away and it helps me to remember to eat breakfast. i dont have to be high to fall asleep, just as long as i smoke sometime before bed.

5. It helps me go to sleep, for sure. If I'm not baked, I usually have trouble falling asleep.

And a morning sesh is always nice... :smoking:

6. I <3 smoking when I get up, that's for sure. Relishes my senses actually !

p.s. :- This thread doesn't belong to this part of the sub-forum my friend.

7. weird.. didn't bother me that it was here..
    :smoking:

8. heres how my morning started. got really high and decided to smoke in the trunk next to the woofer. 2 12's and a amp. i love my lincoln :)
    [ame=http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/jonque1020/?action=view&current=M4V00764.flv][​IMG][/ame]
    camera couldnt capture the sound quality.

9. Great at getting me to sleep but waking up and being high ALL DAY is something i dont usually unless its just a buzz high cuz otherwise id be sleepin in the afternoon

10. I find if i smoke some some nice indica i can pass out in no time but
    smokin some headies in tha mornin will clear your head after a cup a joe.

11. pure night time relaxation

12. I wake up the same time Monday-Friday and I allways have a little toke before eating and heading off to work. A nice Sativa strain to get me going.

Bed time, I smoke a nice heavy Indica and watch a little TV in my bed before falling asleep.

13. I've gone to bed high for the past 5 months or so, so yeah night time for sure.

14. It helps me pass out but if I don't get enough sleep I feel pretty shitty.

15. Same bro, i fucking hate that. And no, usually when i smoke weed, im ready for an adventure; But then again depends on the type of dope you's got. If im trying to stay up all night, dope helps alot. :smoking:

16. i sometimes set my alarm just to wake and bake...
    smoking in the morning is literally my favorite time to smoke..the earlier the better.
    i guess it's because 1. u get super duper high and 2. i dont know u just get real high

17. get up and go to sleep on the comedown (obviously from smoking a dif bowl...)

18. Yeah, I wouldn't have graduated high school if I wasn't blazin up everyday before hand cause i wouldn't have gone lol. Where you at in CT dude?

19. weed doesnt make me tired for some reason if anything it helps keep me awake. Why do you always seem to be higher when you wake and bake compared to any other time of the day?

20. i smoked a nice bowl of bud last night to fall asleep...the bong does a great job with aiding in falling asleep at night :D