Does smoking Cause wrinkles/acne?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Chief, Sep 4, 2009.

1. i am not sure?
    is it one of those myths?

2. I think it might because ive been smoking consistently for about 2 months now and ive noticed breakouts of acne more often. and i never had to put the cleanser on my face and now i do

3. Research it, I am most definitely certain it will not cause wrinkles. Acne, most likely not but I'm sure a quick google would answer that question.

4. ive had this discussion with a friend before. i highly doubt something natural can cause acne or wrinkles, so we came to the conclusion that all the fast food and whatever junk you consume when you got the munchies, most likely attribute to your wrinkles or acne.

5. for some reason for me if i have a zit that's not ready to pop...if i get stoned i notice the shit turned yellow on top and i easily evacuate that bitch

6. I should have just walkded away from this one, lol.

7. I'm not sure about the wrinkles, but I deff. wouldn't blame your acne on weed.

8. thanks for the input guys, i didnt google it because i didnt want some biased inaccurate answer

9. No, but reading posts like this does.

10. So instead you asked a bunch of 18-25 year old stoners?

:laughing:

11. Weed gives you aids, I just read the unbiased article ! I gotta get off this stuff after this blunt !

12. too late, you got the virus potsmooker!