does smokeing weed relieve a head ach?

Discussion in 'General' started by samsmokindro, May 6, 2010.

1. It does for me, every time. Give it a try man, I mean what have you got to lose? If it doesn't work you're still high.

2. Yeah, it does.

But apparently it causes you to mispell the word "ache". :p

Just foolin'. It's cures everything but starvation it seems :p

3. Yeah, I think the euphoria bypasses a lot of pain. But if I smoke a lot during the day, about 3 hours later, a lot of fatigue will set in and I start getting a bit of head aches. But that's probably because I do a lot in the day and after a few bong hits, I need to sleep.

4. My wife tokes as much as anyone but she also gets migraines. She can't smoke when she has one because it makes it hurt even worse. But I think migraines are a little different than regular headaches.

5. smoke it and find out :cool:

6. I smoke it to relieve my migraines. Works better and quicker then Advil.
    I'm sure everyone is different though.

7. Yeah probably. She gets really bad ones, even to the point that she cries. None of the over-the-counter stuff helps her at all. She has perscriptions for Imitrex and Maxalt. Even those don't work all the time.

8. Not really. If anything, you'll cough and worsen your head ache. For me, it just calms me down and relaxes me to the point where i dont give a crap about the headache.

It does get rid of my stomach pains though.

9. Ahhh, I see. Hers must be worse. I get the whole throbbing pain in the back of my head. Occasional tunnel vision during the really bad migraines. I get really cold for awhile too, its weird. But the MJ numbs most of all of that.

Yes see, this has also happened to me while trying to relieve headaches with MJ. I cough which increases the headaches intensity.

But I also have taken it slow and took smaller hits, didn't cough, and had great success.

10. Yeah, definitely stick with a vape for headaches.

11. ya definatly go vape because sometimes i have had the act of smoking make my headache way worse

But vaping always makes me feel better:smoke:

12. I rather smoke than take ibuprofen for a headache.

13. what you gotta do is get thoroughly zooted,tooted, and flat out rooted in thc

14. yes and another yes!

15. I just take ibuprofen for headaches. For some reason, I hate smoking with a headache.

16. yeah it works alright, if i get a headache i just smoke alittle and usually it just goes away after 5 minutes.

17. yeah i just smoked some it went away, i fell asleep and when i woke up my head was a little sore but not enough to make me uncomfortable so add head ache revlives to what marijuana cures :)