does showering ruin your high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Outcast, Mar 11, 2013.

1. smoke for the first time then straight into a shower, will your high be ruined? if yes how

2. I don't think its ruined. But Id rather shower before then after. But I always catch myself just zoning out really hard in the shower

3. Yah THC isn't water soluble it washes the high out you gotta use butter or a fatty oil

4. Beautiful.

5. i smoke in the shower like 2/3rds of the time. I still get very high.

6. It's nice as fuck, but you literally will not get out of the shower before the high wears off on its own.

7. omg nah i love it actually. i take really hot showers so it feels even better when high. also if i use awesome smelling soap and stuff that day its like... 100x more amplified. just feels nicer

8. Just to be safe, smoke in the shower to stay high.

9. Man showering high always feel better. It feels like standing under a warm waterfall on the highest mountain.

10. You know I thought bout that as well. I used to smoke right before having a shower and hell yeah it feels good, but afterwards the high got lower.. So now I simply smoke before and after and it's simple as that :)

11. Beautifully put, hahaha

12. Showering high is great, baths are even better. Feels like you're melting.

13. I shower whilst getting high, it's the best feeling.

14. Yes, but dunno how it just ruins it for me.
    Weird thing is I don't mind baths at all when high or smoking :smoke:

15. I'm baked and that induced roaring laughter. :laughing:

16. I'd imagine that a very hot shower, which might change your blood pressure, might affect the way you feel and therefore your high.

17. Shower+ smoking in shower+music playing =

18. Is that the melody for 'cotton eye joe'???

19. Hahahaha

20. in a way your right,

it's like drinking while in a hot tub,

the hot water thins your blood, making the liquor, or t.h.c. move thru your system more quicklly, getting you really drunk, or really high,

i learned that on that show,

1,000 ways to die,

some dude did something dumb in the hot tub,:p