Does she like me or not WTF?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by exonmoble, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Then she probably wanted another girlfriend, not a boyfriend. Some chicks like to have guys they keep around for guy advice, friends and nothing more.

2. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']

I am going to say she did still show some intrest in me she would still text first and she told me some very personal things[/quote]

I said it before and ill say it again. Stop contacting her. Girls who constantly say idk when you ask them to hang out are not worth the time. 1 she will keep saying idk and 2 if she finally says yes to hang out she will be one of those girls you just cannot stand being around.

3. I get what your saying, but for all i know she actually did have plans, i mean she told me what she got upto so yeah..dont going to give up on an assumption.

4. Im kinda the same way

I could initiate the convo too, Im sure it would help:eek:

I'm falling hard for someone, don't know how to say it without sounding like an obsessive freak lol

5. yeah that's pretty much my position, don't want to come off as obsessive, but i do want to talk to her. It's fucking annoying, wish she would either just make it clear she's interested or the opposite.