does she have potential?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lifted.again, May 17, 2009.

1. #1 lifted.again, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    So i know i am kind of asking a question that cant be answered but here it goes... I am approaching 5 weeks of 12/12 and when i compare my pics of my plants to others around here on GC mine just seem light when it comes to bud growth.

Do you guys think i can get atleast an OZ a plant(4 plants total)??

What type of medium? soil
    What brand and type of soil? FFOF
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors (grow tent 4x2x5)
    What strain? Big Bud Feminized (4)
    How old are the plants? Day 33 Flowering (Day 81 total)
    What type of lights and how many watts? started with 250 mh 3 weeks in, upgraded to a 400w HPS w/ Air Cooled Euro hood
    How far from the lights? 4 inches
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? B.M.O flower power, 1oz/gal 1-8-7
    What is the medium/runoff pH? 6.6-6.8
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 80*f (+/- 2) RH: 35-50%
    What size pots? 5 Gal Home-De-pot Bukets
    Any bugs? Look real close. Havent seen any
    Any other pertinent info? LSTed all throughout veg, topped once

Attached Files:

2. i dont have enough experience to give an estimate but i just wanted to say your plants look awesome! keep up the good work.

3. Girls are lookin sexy bro, nice lst work those are some great looking colas...

Those plants still have a couple weeks to thicken up, im sure youll get at least an O per girl

4. hey thanks guys....stop by the journal anytime, youre always welcome:wave:

to everyone else...lemme know what you guys think, if ya have suggestions, opinions anything...send em on over good or bad, im open to everything;)

5. would think you would hit 1oz a plant looking at your pics dude. would be easier to tell if each plant was photographed individually though (cameras seems to make things appear bigger in my experience) :D

6. i will have a pic of each individual plant for this thread in a bit. GC doesnt let you upload the same pics in 2 threads:devious: But yes cameras make things look a great deal larger, i agree:D