Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Papa Gino's Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zaza13, Aug 12, 2011.

1. So, Iv'e been looking for a job for a very long time now. Finally offered one at papa ginos, a pizza place in new england. Does anyone who worked there recall there being a pre-employment drug screen?

2. guess ull find out :hello:

3. Most restaraunts do drug test.

4. The chance of somebody working at "Papa Ginos" in New England that is browsing this thread is slime to none.

But I'm not sure. Pizza places by me don't drug test.

5. If you're looking for a job you should probably stay clean just to be safe.

If they do they will tell you I'm sure.

6. i have a place called papa ginos by me here in NY. but its not what your talking about, saying that, most places dont waste the time or money on part time jobs if thats what ur going for...

7. Are you really asking if a small pizza place drug tests employees? :laughing:

8. i think they drug test because they keep a strict stoner only policy at pizza joints

9. Fuck if i know

10. Why don't you ask someone who works there? Like order a pizza on the phone and ask whoever takes your order if they drug test.

11. It's your lucky day... Yeah they do. I applied there a few years ago and had to take a piss test. Passed the test and got the job, but a spot opened up at a retail store in the mall my buddy worked at and I did that instead.

12. Are you really being a dick over a simple yes/no question?

13. I think it depends on the state in which you reside, because each state enforces drug testing regulations differently.

I would suppose that they wouldn't drug test because they're either a small pizza place or a franchise, but that assumption is backed with the evidence that McDonald's (another franchise), doesn't drug test.

14. yeah, im just going to assume that they dont test. I don't think /id get clean in time for the test anyway. just gonna keep smoking :smoke: :)

15. I only know of 1 Papa Ginos, its like in MA, by a Tj Max and Stop and Shop. Never checked it out, but since it's a chain they probs drug test. I would go for more of a local, low key pizza place.

16. this is all i got

17. Yes they do drug test and I heard through the grape vine that it's a mighty hard test indeed! Make sure you study smoke copious amounts of herb bowl, joint, blunt, bong, vape any which way you can! :D:cool: