Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Orange Juice/pop in A Bong Get You Less High then Water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, Feb 21, 2012.

1. So if I were to have my favorite drink, Orange Juice, In my little homemade Bong, instead of water, would the same amount of THC be filtered or would more THC be filtered? Please comment because i am actually gonna try this out right now cuz it seems like it would taste delicious

2. Doesnt really change anything.

3. I've heard that it syrups up one's bong and I'm guessing that you could lose THC because it is so murky. Water already absorbs a lot.
    So I wouldn't recommend it.

4. Just use water bro, if you really want to try something different just add ice.

5. Dont do this. Your bong will get sticky and thc is sugar soluble i think

6. There's no such thing about sugar soluble, but it will get sticky as fuck.

The acidic nature of the orange juice will attribute more to cotton mouth and will also make the weed harsher. A bit of baking soda in my bong keeps it clean and I can't even taste/ smell it. A clean bong always hits better.

7. Best bet is to use really icy cold water and mix some orange drink or tang in it if that works. Then you have really cold water that flavors the water and a nice orange taste :)

8. Don't do it. Your bongs will get messy. Who is the guy that gave this 12 year old with down syndrome a bong?!

9. THC isn't water soluble, so it doesn't absorb any.

10. Explain to me how water absorbs THC.

EDIT: I see someone already called you on it.

11. It is but an extremely negligible amount.