Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does ORANGE JUICE make you HIGHER!?!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fisherman52a, Mar 4, 2010.

1. I heard drinkin some Orange Juice, or some vitamin C powders (like emergen-c) will make you higher. Anyone have experience wit this?

2. i've never heard of it
    but i LOVE oj
    and it makes me happier when im high haha

3. i heard eating a mango before you smoke makes you higher but i never tried it nor do i believe it

4. The mango shit works, read up on why, then try it

5. Yeah mangos work. I don't think orange juice has any effect.

6. effect or no effect orange juice is the SHIT!!!!

7. orange juice while rolling :hello:
    mango while high

8. Haha you're thinking shrooms.

9. orange juice dont do shit but mangos do

10. mango an 45min to an hour before somking weed

orange juice with shrooms and MDMA

viatimin B-12 for Acid....before and after

11. yeah ive never heard of oj with mj lol but ive heard drink that while rolling dont kno how that works tho

12. pretty much what ever one is saying OJ with thizz and Shrooms and mango for MJ

13. haha why does it matter you should be getting shit of a quality that doesnt need ehancing

14. There is never anything wrong with getting a little bit higher is there?

15. tru dat man hahahaha

16. Maybe if you roll or drop some mollie

17. guys mango has b and c vitamins so wouldn't it make sense if that was true you could take those from any source?