Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does my synthetic urine need UREA or Uric Acid to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bigboss2000, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Found out the new quick fix 6.1 only contains urea and not uric acid. I'm testing for a government job ( county level parks and recreation position) in Denver Colorado. I keep reading that they will test for uric acid and quick fix claims that uric acid and urea are being confused and it's actually urea that is being tested for. Some ummm, help?

2. i use the same thing, and have never had any problems. government tests as well

3. Used same product for same. position. In past and recently. It ran fine when they said they were sending in to the lab and passed the instant strip test.
    Just make sure the sample is correct temp.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wow quick responses! Thanks guys. It was definitely the right temp as she marked it as so on the form. I was just worried with it being a legal state and all that they may check more carefully. Hoping to hear something today or tomorrow. Do you guys want an update on how I did?

5. update pls! i used qf and still havent heard anything for pre emp test

6. I passed!!!

7. Again, this was for a government job in Colorado where testInt for "uric acid" is done. Apparently urea gets the job done so woot! I got quick fix 6.1 plus for clarification! So happy

• Like Like x 1
  8. Congrats bud! this makes me feel a tad less nervous

• Like Like x 1
  9. Used quick fix 6.1 waiting patiently I really need this job the temp and everything was good. I'm so damn nervous tho I really need this to work for me..