Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does my friend qualify?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Ky Kush, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friend wanted to know if his condition was capable of earning him a MMJ card. He had brain surgery last year, he acquired a tumor in his brain and they treated him with OC 80's afterwards. Hes on no medication now, but he was just wanting to know if he would be able to get one?

2. Hey Man-

In no way do I know anything about the laws in Kentucky, but as far as I know... unless you tell the doc any actually symptoms other than the fact that you had brain surgery isn't going to qualify. Does he have nausea, chronic headaches, etc. :D

That's all I really had to say, but yeah... he needs to at least have some symptoms that would qualify under the laws of Kentucky (I am basing your location of the signature you have).

-M

3. Kentucky is not a MMJ state. Sorry. :( In California, almost anyone with a legit medical problem can get a recommendation. All it usually takes is documentation in the form of medical records and the cash.

Granny :wave:

4. Well we are both moving to Seattle next year and WA is a MMJ state

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.