Does my friend owe me?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by GreenLatern, Jun 9, 2010.

1. So here is my first post and this is what happened. Today before school my friend and I smoked. We did our thing then he went to stash my stuff ( half 8th and my new bowl). So after school we go to get it and its gone. I say he owes me since he hid it and hes all like its not my fault. What do you guys think am I being greedy or do I have a point.

2. Shouldn't have let your friend hide YOUR shit.
    Shit happens, you learn from your mistakes.
    Lesson learned :)

3. to be honest man, its not his fault. he hid it for you. its your stuff and youre responsible for it so you really cant make him pay for it. shouldve hid it yourself. mistakes are made though.

4. You lend your friend your lawn mower and his house burns down. Do you go over and ask for your lawn mower money?

5. Maybe have him chip in on a new piece, since apparently you like to smoke together.

Don't hide shit outside, hope you learned your lesson.

6. if i was your friend i would at least chip in on a new peice
    if i was you i would tell my friend it was not his fault and do not worry about it
    but as it is, im me...sitting at home smoking your weed outta your peice haha

7. is this a troll?

and to be honest, ur friend prob stole ur crap

ditch him

8. My friend definatly did not steal my stuff. I guess I just have to hide it myself from now on but he hid it since I was driving to school and he was in passenger so he just got out. Seems like the overall view of GC is shit happens. I guess I will learn from my mistake

9. Dude... you drove to school. Why not just leave it in your car?

10. my school has drug dogs sniff around the parking lot every week and I dont want to risk it even though its a small chance. I know a couple kids who have been caught.

11. If you can't accept the consequences of this taboo don't smoke. And your friend ripped you off.

12. You were there, you could have done it yourself but you had him do it.
    If he had borrowed it and then lost it or something it might be a different story, but it's your stuff and it was your responsibility to keep it safe. :p

13. this, it is completely up to your friend whether or not he decides to reimburse you, although it would be the polite thing to at least smoke you up

14. So you were the driver, and your friend did you a favor by getting out and trying to hide your piece so you wouldn't have to, but it turned out that the spot was shitty and someone found it, so you're wondering if you should pin the blame on your friend and get money out of him??

He doesn't owe you anything, in my opinion. He was trying to do you a favor and you don't know for sure that you could have done a better job hiding it anyways. If I were him I'd pitch in to help you buy a new piece, but he was trying to hide it, so it's not like he borrowed it from you and lost it or broke it.

I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't a smart idea to smoke a bowl in the car on the way to school if you didn't want to leave your piece in the car. Were you planning on hiding it from the start? That's just bad planning...

15. People stashing shit outside before school aren't the brightest. I had a few buddies back in highschool that did that and someone saw them and reported them to the police.

Not to mention odds are if all you have is a half eighth, even you guys have a search that day.. The dog won't smell it. Use airtight containers, stop stashing your shit outside.
    -
    and hell no, your friend owes you nothing.

16. In mine and my friends defense sometimes stashing outside is the only option and I bet a dog could smell a half 8th.

17. im not much of a keener when it comes to this internet lingo, but from what i understand a troll is a pointless waste of time post, correct?
    i dont see how what i said was a troll...i gave my persepective on the situation from the OP's viewpoint and from his friend's, and i added a joke (admittedly not funny)
    i guess as a rule of thumb you could assume that if you have to ask if its a troll, it isnt.

with the dog situation, i'd just bring what i planned on smoking, that way you only have to leave a peice in the car and i dont think they can do shit to you for having that

18. How about you smoke, leave your shit at home, then go to school? Or just wait until after school? What the fuck...

19. #19 SopranoSmokah, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010

Come on son! Obviously that was a terrible idea, you gotta think this shit through once in awhile. Also don't be a jew about the money, it's your responsibility.

This post smacks of racism IMHO. Comments like your last one are not welcome here bro. ~AK~

20. #20 TygTalaj, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
    Soprano, that is offensive. Please edit that. Hate to hijack the thread, but this community needs to stand up to bigotry and hatred.

To quote someone (you!): Obviously that was a terrible idea, you gotta think this shit through...

Tyg