Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does my father qualify? And if so....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Ashestoashes, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My dad suffers from rheumatoid arthritis and social anxiety. I think both of these are on the qualified list, but I would just like to check. Also, he lives in MA, which I think has no MMJ laws. Would it be possible for him to obtain a license out of state?

    This is not just me trying to selfishly get in on his prescription, he really does need help. He has trouble playing guitar, which is one of his favorite things to do, and we can no longer jam (I play drums). Our entire family hates pharmaceutical drugs :hello: with a passion, so he wants to avoid normal painkillers/pills/etc....

    ANY help would be useful. Please let me know if you dig up anything!
  2. Answer is no. You must get the card from a state which has MMJ in which you live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page