does my coworker like me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by procommunism, Oct 5, 2012.

1. first off im gonnna start this off by saying this girl is flirty with almost anyone. But anyways i have been working with her for 6 months and the first couple months we were pretty cool together she'd mess around with me and call me her boyfriend jokingly ofcourse. well anyways the past couple weeks it seems we have been flirting alot more. shes always around me usually pretty close, always "accidently" touches me or brushes up against me. She pretends to be mad at me sometimes then i will give her the cold shoulder and she will start asking me whats wrong after alittle bit. The other day she hugged me and didnt let go so i was just holding her up for like 6 seconds. then she sat on my lap for alittle bit. she has asked me before to feel her hand or has me paint her nails so she can touch me it seems like. idk i feel like she likes me but what if shes that way to everyone and just sees me as a good friend? idk advice?

2. If she's that way with everyone, there's a possibility she has herpes. Or something.

That's major flirty. Especially from a coworker. Pursue it.

3. Walk up and give her a smack on her ass, if she smiles, you're in, otherwise you just killed a huge mosquito.

4. Herpes is for live but not getting that ass will haunt you in your grave.

5. she has a massive ass :D

6. ^ in that case let her ride your face for at least a day:cool:

7. she had you paint her nails?
    you sure shes not looking for a gayfriend as opposed to a boyfriend?

8. That's actually exactly what this situation sounds like. lmao

9. she wants you and you don't even know it...fyl.

10. not like actually painting them... i drew on her with a marker.. she knows im not gay