Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does my bud have glass/anything else on it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cozen.gov, Oct 13, 2019.

1. #1 cozen.gov, Oct 13, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    Plug moved outta town so I tried someone new. Smells fine but there’s seems to be extra powder or something on the bud. I paid 25 for the eight of angels breath. LET ME KNOW ASAP also it scratches a dvd

Attached Files:

2. I dont know man, you sound paranoid. Have you tried smoking it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Looks fine to me lol & £25 an 8th is the normal price for that much, try & take a close up picture that isn't so blury & u should be able to see if there's glass or not:confused_2:

4. The extra powder is probably Keif.. why is it only people from Europe ever only ask this question?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Because of all the rip off cunts who buy a daft ounce to sell n try to add weight by adulterating it in whatever way they can get away with.. I've bought bud were I'm positive somebody shook all the trichs off first.. smelt good just tasted like grass n close up look hardly any tric heads mother fuckers..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1