Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does MJ and beer encourage sex in different ways?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Messiah Decoy, Aug 28, 2012.

1. If yes, then what's the difference?

2. Drunk is rapey.

3. Awesomeness added

4. Ive thought about this myself. Im don't think i could specifically tell you the difference. When im drunk its more of a aggressive sex drive, typically leading to pretty passionate sex. When im high, i feel like there's still the drive, but obviously a little more mellow. Sex also feels more trancy when im high in comparison to being drunk. I like a combo of both though.

5. Drunk sex = aggressive, more of a lust thing

Baked sex = i usually last longer, feels better

Crossfaded sex = a mess unless you know what your doing, I used to get hammered at parties and i would do it like an ape, until i realized how stupid i was and got used to it

6. I get very lustful when it comes to weed.

I get like a wild animal.

Beer just makes me sloppy and careless.

7. I think when you high it feels so much better only had drunk sex 1 time though

8. Drunk sex makes me more confident, but shitty at sex since I get the spins.

MJ sex makes everything feel twice as good and allows me to keep my motor skills.

9. i have no idea. Vodka does though haha

10. you couldnt have said it better. This is exactly how I feel hah!

11. Alcohol just makes you want to have sex, often lowering the level of pleasure.

Weed actually makes you horny and increases the pleasure of sex.