Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does mcdonalds drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCudLife, May 14, 2011.

1. I want to get a summer job at mcdonalds but I want to make sure they don't drug test.

2. I don't know.

But its only mcdonalds so if you don't get the job its not the end of the world.

If you really need it i would suggest stopping smoking till you get hired.

3. i'm pretty sure they don't.

4. if mcds drug tested then nobody would work there..

5. if mcdonalds drug checked mcdonalds would be out of business due to lack of employment

EDIT: Damnit Roma, you beat me to it.

6. usually it will tell you that on the application, but not always

7. couldnt tell ya mang

8. They do not.

They only drug test if someone on work duty gets injured.

9. No all my stoner friends work at mcdonalds, hell they even bring their peices in their backpack to work and the bosses know and dont give a fuck

10. WTF does MacDonald needs to drug test for? They are worried you may flip a burger while high? God forbid.

11. dude mcdonalds goes through employees like water, no way they could afford drug tests

12. /thread

13. Yes, if you are over 21 and buy a "Happy Meal"

14. McDonalds drug test? If they drug tested Mcdonalds would go under in an afternoon.

15. why would you want to work there. smell of mcds everyday would make me vomit.

16. ^ you get used to it..

17. If mcdonalds drug tested who would be working there?

18. no, as a matter of fact, I got recommended for a raise after I smoked up my manager, I also bought bud off of another manager, and 95% of my coworkers smoked.
    that's probably the only thing I miss about that job.

I got fired after they refused to let me off for my sister's wedding.
    now, I'm still going to college, and I'm a line cook at a very successful bar on the north shore of Pittsburgh. the only cook there that doesn't smoke probably would if his other job didn't drug test.

if this is your first job, by all means go for it. working McD's sucks, but it's a great stepping stone for something better.