Does masturbation destroy your mental and physical abilities?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by sherlock_weed, Jan 25, 2018.

?

How often do you think the average male population masturbates ?

1. twice a week

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. 5 times a week

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Everyday

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 40 Times a week

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. For a guy i personally feel its like self inflicting yourself an injury once you waste your sperm, both mentally and physically . What do you guys think ?
    Its scary how the internet is full of articles stating masturbation is a healthy activity. I feel sorry for the kids growing up .

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. No.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. It is a healthy outlet.
    It also helps to keep at bay thoughts of youngsters wanting to ravage my granddaughter or certain folks that would even tap a married woman because they are so horny. :rolleyes:

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. It strengthens my arm

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. You should add a vote in the poll: “40 times a day” so I can participate with honesty

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Oh of course it is harmful. At first your arms get sore then you turn blind and at last you end up in hell.
    And down there you'll wank off for all eternity with sandpaper tied to your hands

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Harmful? That’s my fantasy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. You sir just proved masturbation is harmful

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. My high school football coach used to warn us against masturbation and fornication after every Friday practice. Just in time for the weekend!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. lol one of my friend keeps claiming he masturbated 6-7 times daily for a few months during his early twenties . Is that even possible man ... or is 40 too less for you ?

11. Honestly, IMO is does affect you. Destroy, no. Personally if I abstain for awhile, my competive edge is definatelty noticeable. I feel stronger, quicker and sharper.

Lol. I think a lot of people don’t realize it because they’ve never gone 2 weeks without.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Where do you get these notions of masturbation being unhealthy? Why is it a waste of sperm?

There is nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality in moderation.

I feel sorry for the sexually repressed children growing up who will only let go of their inhibitions under the influence of drugs like alcohol, because society shamed them from doing something harmless.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I never knew I was suppose to use my own hand. You guy's must be super talented! Can you blow yourselves too?

14. Just ha what religion has brainwashed you into thinking like this

• Like Like x 1
  15. hmm my comment got deleted. what did i say? cos i mentioned that other thing that comes from plants?

16. You were told in the deletion notice; You can't mention any "Other Drugs".
    That became taboo in the Fall of 2010.
    (It is in the forum guidelines).
    Grasscity.com - Forum Guidelines

• Like Like x 2
  17. cant see a message anywhere about it. ah well lesson learned. ill go have a read of them. skipped passed it admiteddly lol.

18. Please do let me know.
    We have a section to notify the member, but if it is borked.....

• Like Like x 1
  19. read and understood bud i take it that wee yellow picture at your name means your staff then?

• Like Like x 1
  20. News to me, I can't see the picture, I see 2 banners, one says Staff Member, the other Moderator. Maybe they are a yellow pic on the app?