Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does marijuana help with...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Green Plant, Apr 10, 2010.

1. inflamation? i have a problem with this and i was wondering if mary helps.

2. yes, it helps with everything

3. inflamation of what?

4. bmm chka bowwow

Marijuana's anti-inflammatory compound
    Posted by David Pescovitz, June 25, 2008 2:49 PM | permalink
    New research shows that one of the cannabinoid found in marijuana is an anti-inflammatory that doesn't have the side effect of getting you high. THC also combats inflammation, but that's the stuff that gets you high. However, experiments at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology showed that another cannabis compound, (E)-BCP (beta-caryophyllene), is also an anti-inflammatory but doesn't affect the molecular receptor that makes you feel stoned. Instead it activates only the CB2 receptor which plays a key role in alleviating inflammation. From National Geographic:

Marijuana's anti-inflammatory compound - Boing Boing

5. lololololol if a drug helps with inflamation it doesn't matter WHAT is inflamed it will relieve the pain everywhere:D

stoners man gotta love em

6. Yes it does for me. I use it after a bad car accident. It fractured my spine and created nerve damage.

The big problem is housing and jobs

Check out 420freindlyrentals.com and humboldtgrow.com to post adds and connect with doctors lawyers, clinics, landlords and other patients.

I am helping get the word out and also contacting companies that offer cannabis services directly to post new stuff up.