Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does leaving Weed out in the Sun for a long time make it go bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Subtard, Aug 2, 2011.

1. My friend was at the Sound Garden concert this weekend and accidentally left his Weed out all day in 90 Degree weather and he thinks that made it go bad so he gave it to me. Does high temperature weather make it go bad?

2. No. Enjoy the free weed.

3. I'd smoke it.

4. Peterson! Haven't seen your black ass in ages.

5. Unless the heat was like... 400 degrees (F).
    90 is cold, man.

6. yes. throw it away now or die.

7. lucky fuck got free weed how much did you get and what kind? ;)

8. #9 glazedKnuckles, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Toss it. That shit already turned into aluminum

Edit- I would also convince your friend to start growing. Eventually,go leave pounds of weed in the sun.

Its yours now

9. One day in a hot car is not going to make a difference. Take the free weed and enjoy it.

If it had spent multiple days in a hot ass car, weeks or so. Then the quality would start to slowly degrade over time.