Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does kush or any indica exist in south FL anymore?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Willy Monday, Oct 12, 2014.

1. it's been so depressing these past few years

i kinda know the reason why

but not as many kushes or indica dominant strains have been floating around in florida in the past two+ years

(at least in the miami/fort lauderdale area)

well over 95% of the time i'm gettin some sort of low quality homegrown haze or some "o.k." quality sour

i consider myself a pretty light smoker, on some "smoke a small joint @ night" shit

but i would love to finally get my hands on some o.g., some bubba, some master

without it disappearing next week and then it's haze for the next half of the year  :(

anybody else in south FL experience this problem?

it would be awesome if someone replied, "i never had that problem."  :yay:

2. Florida is one of the most fucked up states in the union, aside from the beautiful shoreline. I suggest you get your ass to a med state.

Unless you are a rich retiree in Miami,  it sucks in Florida.

3. Jeez,,, the whole world is smoking some varient or hybrid og OG that is heavily indica dominate and you happen to be inthe only place inthe world outside of Thailand, the Mekong Valley, southern India or central Mexico that gets great sativa smokes year round and it sucks..!..really?

4. ^ you two guys hit the nail on the head

looks like i gotta accept this poor quality haze and average quality sour diesel once in a blue moon.  :(

5. If you are in south florida and cant find good bud then you are doing things wrong. And are you referring to quality bud as kush or indica?

6. #6 Willy Monday, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    i'll put it to you this way

a majority of the time, no matter who i buy from, i end up with a poor quality sativa.

the bud will be real fluffy, some crystals on it, and usually a slightly fruity smell.

but the very few times i get my hands on a kush, the nugs are dense, waaay more crystally, and the smell is pungent.

plus the high i get lasts for multiple hours w/ the kushes and indicas

compared to a brief 30 min. to about an hour-long high w/ the hazes and sativas i encounter

there was once upon a time when shit like o.g. kush, bubba kush, master kush, top shelf sour diesel, super silver haze, blue dream, and girl scout cookies were floating around in south FL

but i would say since late 2012, i haven't seen any of that shit  :(

i'll keep lookin but my hopes are not that high.

7. :( it gets worse by the day.

any south florida tokers in here?

8. I don't know South FL but, if you go to Gulf Shores and hang out in the Florabama bar, you can find satisfaction.