Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does it sound like my mom knows?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 13, 2011.

1. i still live at home because i havent graduated yet [i just turned 18] and this has been an ongoing 2 weeks of my mom accusing me

first time i had this really dank purp in my closet and she came in and goes "why does it smell like skunk in here" and im BLAZED out at this point and i lifted up my boxers and was like idk might be these smell and she smells the air and walks out im like FUCK.

next time she walks in my room and im like why are u in my room and she goes why what are you hiding jokingly drugs?

then yesterday we were talking and she made a joke about me doing drugs (weed) and im like mom i bet you did much worse when you were younger i dont do anything and shes like ya but i wasnt failing school jokingly then i just look at her and im like did she just say what i think lol

then today she was talking to me about how i should try taking medicine because i have add and cant focus in school and she was like just try the medication for the next marking period so you can decide if you want it to help in college and im like no i dont believe in taking medicine to help someone who isnt 10 years old do better and shes like your willing to experiment with other drugs but you want take medicine to get you through school and im just like huh.

thats it sorry for the long story but i needed an opinion. also she keeps saying i know everything im your mother

:smoke:

2. #2 thats, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    your mom sounds badass, seems like she doesnt care. but start passing if you can, itll totally surprise her man.

3. Yeah she knows but just do well in school and surprise her it's more important than the herb.

4. yeah dude she knows. but it sounds like shes pretty cool about it. i mean your 18 so your moms prb like what 40-50 years of age. which means born roughly between the 60s and 70s. so she either smoked or knew a lot of people that smoked. kids these days are always thinking they are so sneaky (including myself im 23) when i was younger i thought i was being so sneaky and my parents had no idea. so did all of my friends. well guess what. she knew. and like your mom she was cool about it. so yeah she def knows man but at least she aint a bitch about it. i mean most parents dont like smoking in their house for legal reasons but im sure as long as your responsible about it youll be straight

5. lol i love how 90% of you give the whole i just turned 18 thing. even if you weren't 18, nobody gives a rats ass. age is a number dude.. hah

anyways, yeah your mom knows. seems like she doesn't care to much. my advice is, don't give her a reason to care..

6. yeah i mean as long as your not some 12 year old thinking hes cool because he smoked once in his life so he gets on here no one cares. although some sites are real strict.

7. ya i love my mom and moms really do find out everything and she cleans my room sometimes and i had 5 single dollar bills in my stash box [i tossed them in there when i was blazed thinking the smell of money would cover up the bud smell lmao] and i found them on my dresser and didnt think to much of it til now

she was in my stash box and didnt take my bowl or bud and just ignored it and makes jokes about it and i think she took the 5 dollars out to let me know she was in there but my stoned ass was just like o shit 5 dollars :rolleyes:

8. yeah dude in that case she absolutely knows...yet doesnt care. your in the clear my friend

9. ya i feel you with the parents caring because of legal reasons. i try and cover it up even if i smoke outside like i sit on the side of my house i dont need my neighbors thinking my moms a bad person or calling the cops on my house no need to give people any reason to hassle my parents wether they know or not

10. She doesn't care.

11. yeah man i feel ya. i got in trouble for smoking in my house so many times it wasnt even funny. i always thought window open...spoof...fan...axe was good enough. lol nope got caught every time. so i started smoking on my back deck at night. one night my neighbors came out. i freaked out and threw my bag in the yard and like threw my joint. she walked over and was like smells like pot out here is that from you? i was like naa i dont smoke and to my amazement she was like bullshit i see you out here every day smokin let me get a few hits haha. it just so happens that 4 of my neighbors when i lived at home were smokers. the youngest was 24 and the oldest was 42 haha. so i mean be carefull but you might get lucky

12. That's fuckin funny. From what you make it out to be, 85% chance she knows and 80% chance she's cool with it. Hell, she probably likes tripping you out when you're blown. :smoke:

13. thats moms for ya lol. im in my 20's and my mom STILL comes to my place and cleans it. she finds cigar wrappers, bics, cigs and all that good stuff in their lol. different for me though. my mom knows i smoke. she doesn't care, but she trys to act like she's pissed and bitches about me smoking weed.

your an adult now. you can do whatever you want, whether your mom likes it or not. just don't get to highprofile to the point to where your mother can get in trouble as well. that's the line ya gotta draw for yourself :) good luck kid!

14. Just be open with her, sounds like she just wants to talk about it. She'll probably feel more confortable if you talk.

15. bad idea IMO
    speaking as a parent ( well hes only 3 so i doubt ill have that convo for a while lol ), if my son ever came to me about weed, i wouldn't know what to say to him, considering i smoke myself. as a parent, you can't really just tell 'em "oh that's cool, smoke away my child!". just not that easy. i got into a lot of trouble with weed when i was a teenager and a lot of it was situations i just couldn't avoid. you don't want your children getting into trouble either.

OP, your mom's being suttle(sp?) about this. she's trying to tell you its ok without actually saying its ok. some things are better left unsaid.

16. i actually think this would be a good learning experience. i would say a 92% chance he tries it by himself anyway. i think if he tells you, you should be like go ahead smoke away but BE RESPONSIBLE! he'll be like ok dad. then go be an idiot and go on blunt rides with inexperienced drivers.. smoking in public..just being an idiot and not respecting the herb. if he gets in trouble he will understand that its a great thing to do but be responsible about it.

17. lol ya thats just like my mom she knows and dosent care my dad jokes about weed to me all the time i talk to my parents regularly about medical pot and making ti legal hell my dad told me he would rather see me smoking pot than drinking everyday

18. BRO this is a perfect time to get some Adderall!!! everybody in college loves adderall, even you will appreciate it! If you dont use it, other people will pay u lots of money for them! Definitely get a script!

19. #19 Boomhauer, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    sigh, unfortunately i used to fit into that category. ya live and learn. sometimes being stupid at a young age is good, so you can learn quicker and not fuck up your life when your older. its best to get all the stupid out at a young age lol. the inexperienced driver thing is no excuse and certainly a nono.

damn did i say that? im shellllll lol.

Your dad sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Good!

20. yeah i got arrested a few years back and thats the only way i learned. teens need a swift kick in the ass to get their lives straight. i was one of those kids too that did all those things. and i was usually the driver. never crashed but came close. one of my best friends got pretty hurt when he hit a telephone pole. so i say yea tell him its fine if he does but think of rules. like no smoking in the house. just to see if he is responsible. if not then let him do what he pleases and he will figure it out.