Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does it sound like I passed the test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Throwaway526, Oct 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I had a surprise drug test a few days ago. I hadn't smoked in 26 days by the time of the test, and when I was smoking it was only four times in a two week period.

I took the test, but I was extremely worried I wouldn't pass, so later that evening I took a bunch of home drug tests to try to ease my mind. They all had the same cutoff as the lab test I'd submitted (50ng/ml), and I passed all of them.

That being said, does it seem chances are high that I passed my formal drug test, too? I don't know if its possible to get different readings within hours of each other, but that's what I'm afraid of. I'm having serious anxiety about this, my job depends on it.

Just looking for some helpful insight.
    Thanks!

2. Never risk it if it's for your livelihood man. Sub. As long as you don't get caught (which I personally haven't herd of anyone I know getting caught) you pass. Guaranteed. You may have passed this one, but definitely sub next time. Good luck man

3. I would have if I could have. :( I got hurt at work, was taken directly to urgent care and had to immediately provide urine for the drug test.

Hence the reason I'm wondering if it's likely I passed considering I passed 6 home tests that same day, only hours later. I don't know much about this sort of thing, I've never been drug tested before and didn't find much on the web that'd pertain to my situation.

4. Yeah you're probably good for this one, just be careful next time ;)

5. I'm hoping you're right. And I definitely will be.