does it smell when you veg?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by scripter111, Mar 24, 2007.

1. i know the plant smells when its in the flowering stage because thats the smell of the flower. does that mean it doesnt smell when its vegging? help please.

2. Hi. This is likely to depend on the strain, but yes it probably will. Mine were said to be very strong smelling compared to others, and through the veg stage it has been smelly enough for me to use a filter and extractor. I just read a post under this one that said Lowrider wasn't very smelly.

3. I'm in vegging and it smells, not potent but when i get home and through the door I can smell a little already!

[​IMG]

4. Yes. At first I didn't think it would, but damn this white rhino plant stinks up my room.

5. thanks for the help. i guess ill wait to get some carbon. i have another question though... do carbon scrubbers really work? i cant have ANY smell at all. ive already made my grow PC air-tight. but will the carbon scrubber do the job?

peace

6. Yes.
    In veg it'll smell just like.. plants, especially if you're growing lots of plants, only a trained nose would really think it's bud though, for me, it's not a very significant change in smell between flowering and veg, the only time it really smells like bud is when the budding plants are disturbed and rustled.

7. Yes they work, I was very surprised to see the results of my home-made scrubber. I even tested it with insense, and it held up very well.