Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does it smell much when...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rubik, May 31, 2012.

1. I wanna bake some brownies, but my oven doesn't work well, so I'm going to use my mom's oven. So I need to know, how bad does it smell when you make cannabutter, and bake brownies?

Thanks in advance!
    -Rubik

2. Probably as bad as it smells when you smoke it.:cool:

3. Na it doesn't smell that bad... Right?

4. Burn some toast after and say you burnt toast lol

5. Takin' into account the already obvious smell of marijuana mixed with the fat in butter and all heated together?

Nah, should be straight.:cool:

6. it will smell a little off.. if she doesn't have experience with weed you'd be fine

7. I made butter last weekend, and i did it outside the house on the bbq so i wouldn't stink the entire house up. i let it cool out side as well and basically kept the entire process outside. anyways, i go inside to bake cookies with my butter and it wreaks. the 20min it took to make cookie dough stunk up my entire main floor and i didn't even bake it (too sketched)

8. I made some at my house and no lie, it smelt like some macoroni

9. Thanks guys ;)

10. I made firecrackers and it literally didn't smell but idk about brownies.

11. Stinks up my whole house when I cook Brownies or other edibles. You can make firecrackers and it won't smell as bad, but it will smell. Throw in some other food to cook with the firecrackers and you should be good. Don't say I didn't warn you though

12. I made coconut oil brownies last night. The oil when cooking has almost no smell what so ever b/c the dish is covered in tin foil.

The smell when making the oil will be very minor....but i used vaped bud and if your going to use regular unused bud then the Decarbing process (which is necessary to get high off an edible)will smell a little bit as well.

But once the oil is made (all in all about 1 hour 30 min process) you will be golden! just burn some toast like the guy above said and your kitchen will smell like cooking.

Once the oil is made you can put them into brownies at anytime and you dont have to worry about this part it will smell like godly brownies!